- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with experience designing 4-8 layer PCB's and troubleshooting firmware. Candidates selected for this role will have strong multi-tasking skills and experience with Altium deisgn software.
Electrical Engineer Job Duties:
* Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
* Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
* Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
* Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
* Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
* Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Electrical Engineering Job Requirements:
* 5-7 years' electrical engineering experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required
* Competent in the use of electrical engineering software (Preferably Altium, Eagle)
* Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for customer interaction
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.