- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Project Manager
Required to oversee various fit out nstallations and office refurbishment works across the Southeeast of England. £50k per year plus benefits and car.
*Succesful applicants will have an SMSTS, Black CSCS or JIB/ECS card and experience of managing M&E Installations.
To be commercially aware - monitor works carried out on site , obtain approval for variations , ensure PO's match current contract values.
* Running multiple projects and teams at any one time
* Based in Maidenhead Office Berkshire, Willing to travel and make site visits in and around London.
* Presentable as client facing representative of company.
* Responsible for multiple projects from pre-con handover to completion and final invoice and PC.
* Fully Understand expected profit margin on each project following a handover from pre-con team.
* Knowing budgets and targets that have been estimated and delivering within budget.
* Updating financial account on projects every week, ensuring variations recorded and updated and invoiced on time.
* Support Pre-Con, carrying out validations, issuing validation reports, site surveys and develop design and drawings. Attending pre-start meetings.
* Communication, Issuing accurate Minutes/records from Bridgegate to client after every meeting.
* Better buying and ordering of materials , maximise profit margins
* Issue of Tech Subs and RFI's day 1 for each project and risk and long lead items, manage client expectations and make aware of potential issues early.
* Issuing variations, project updates regularly and delivering project on time.
* On project start handover Ensuring design , drawings, budgets, PO's. are all in line
* Compile and Issue O&M and certification on Project completion.
* Manage labour cost and forecasting throughout projects that projected cost is not due to exceed budget.
* Liaise and communicate with our clients. Attending regular site meetings as required.
* Manage client expectations throughout project.
* Cultivate relationships with clients and client PM's.
* Issue program to site, monitor and ensure we keep on programme, ensure site team on programme.
* Uphold high standards of H&S, arrange any additional training if required.
* Minimise, limit over ordering of materials. ensure any overordered materials returned for credit.
* Support Site Team, assisting with technical issues and maintaining quality of install.
* Striving for smooth delivery of high quality, snag free projects.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.