- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering - Permanent or Contract
Due to the successful award of more long term frameworks, one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors is searching for a collaborative and proactive Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on civil engineering programmes.
Due to the successful award of more long term frameworks, one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors is searching for a collaborative and proactive Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on civil engineering programmes to join their rapidly growing team. This leading brand is happy to consider candidates on a contract or permanent basis.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work on a portfolio of civil engineering programmes located from Leeds to Darlington as part of a long term framework. With flexible working arrangements available, these projects are being run from York so candidates will need to be able to commute for meetings. Great opportunity for a highly collaborative and enthusiastic professional to join and support an area of the business with significant growth potential.
As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for playing a key role in the successful commercial delivery of this portfolio of projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Monthly cost reporting, inclusive of cost forecasting, cashflow and turnover forecasting, commercial planning, cost monitoring
- Subcontract Procurement
- Change Management
- Management and Development of Junior QS's
To be considered for the role of candidates will have:
- Current/previous experience working on civil engineering projects for contracting organisations
- Have experience of working with the ICE form of contract or, Network Rail's NR3, NR4 or NR9 contracts
- Ideally degree qualified
- Proactive and collaborative approach to work
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 dependent on experience accompanied with a company car or allowance equivalent, attractive pension, 25 days holiday and various other benefits.
To apply is easy, contact Oli for more info or just simply apply inline
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.