- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Project Controls Engineer
Due to the successful award of a long term framework a leading international programme management consultancy seeks to secure the services of a number of proven project controls professionals.
Due to the successful award of a long term framework a leading international programme management consultancy seeks to secure the services of a number of proven project controls professionals. If you have experience of working on capital projects and programmes (ideally rail) with an emphasis on project controls and how this supports and integrates with a wider high functioning environment we want to hear from you!
This will be an initial 6 month contract which is likely be extended to 12 months with an initial working from home agreement due to the pandemic. Moving forward you will be working on projects based in London so candidates must be able to commute.
As Project Controls Engineer you will be accountable for direction and co-ordination of project controls activities on assigned projects to ensure consistently robust monitoring and control of programme performance and transparent reporting against integrated project baselines and key schedule milestones.
- Pro-actively contributing process, systems and tools improvement feedback to enable continuous process and performance improvements within the programme management department.
- Managing the implementation of strategy and processes for developing quality integrated baselines at project and programme levels within each portfolio.
- Accountable for managing the period end process of assessing progress, identifying actual expenditure and submission of reporting information.
- Responsible for planning and managing all discipline aspects of the change control process.
- Provision of on-going assessment and gap analysis of skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications of the programme management discipline resource pool.
- Collation of best practice intelligence from both external and internal sources for inclusion in reporting content.
As Project Controls Engineer you will ideally hold a recognised Project Management Qualification (e.g. APM Professional), have knowledge of project scheduling software (e.g. P3e, MS Project) and interfacing control systems e.g. excel, web portals, information management systems. You will need to be fully conversant with the disciplines of baseline setting and maintenance, change control, assurance, analysis, and reporting, as well as understanding Cost, Planning and Risk management techniques sufficiently to work closely with colleagues in those areas.
To apply is easy, contact Oli for more info or just simply apply online
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.