- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Business Development Manager
Matchtech are currently recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager for a construction Fit-Out contractor.
The Business Development Manager role must have sales background and able to manage development of business sales growth and has license to sell commercial fit out in all of Liverpool, Manchester, Hull & Leeds (M62). The Business Development Manager will be rewarded with a on percentage of annual turnover and will be given a basic salary of circa £40k.
Establish and agree a business strategy with the Sales & Marketing Director: contribute to the company strategic sales plan: develop and maintain a pipeline of new prospects: develop new prospects with a view to converting into sales: regularly report sales activity and customer requirements to the Sales & Marketing Director.
* You will be responsible for cross selling the company's different subsidiaries to new clients
* Developing new business relationships to optimise business growth
* Identify and approach new areas in which the company could do business ensuring clients would fit in with the business model
* Good knowledge of interior fit out including commercial and/ or leisure
* Experienced working direct with the end user and or influencers i.e. Architects / Property companies
* A flexible individual who enjoys delivering service, presenting benefits and establishing trading relationships
* Located within the M62 Corridor
* Salary is Circa £40k dependant on experience within the role
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.