- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech hosts roundtable to discuss gender diversity in engineering
Hosted by Matchtech COO Keith Lewis at the Institution of Engineering and Technology in London, the Engineering Voice of the Workforce Roundtable attendees included members of WES, UKNEST, Royal Navy, Arup, NATS, IET and WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff.
The attendees discussed the findings from the Engineering Voice of the Workforce report, which included what we know about perception vs. reality surrounding gender diversity in the workplace, what organisations are doing to address this issue and the results on pay increases for female engineers in the past year and the future predictions.
The video also includes comments from Matthew Wragg, Business Development Director, Matchtech, Dr Sarah Peers, Vice President, Women’s Engineering Society and Betty Bonnardel-Azzarelli, Managing Director, ABS Consulting.
Take a few minutes to watch an overview of what was discussed:
We hope you enjoy watching the video and if you would like to find out more about the Voice of the Workforce report and more about engineers’ thoughts on the ageing workforce, pay and their perception of the industry they work in, take a look at our full report.
Top in News & insights
- Matchtech & Resourcing Solutions go for Gold in Constructionline certification
Furthering their commitment to both client base and workforce, Matchtech and Resourcing Solutions are delighted to announce...
- All aboard! Matchtech & Resourcing Solutions sign on for The Big Rail Diversity Challenge 2021
Matchtech & Recruitment Solutions join forces this September to take on The Big Rail Diversity Challenge
£35,000 - £48,000/annum
£29.15 - £37.46/hour
£28,050 - £33,000/annum
£38.90 - £49.99/hour