- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We’re on an important journey with our clients, candidates and industry partners to tackle barriers to equality and promote diversity, inclusion and accessibility across the markets we work in.
As an organisation dedicated to helping companies realise their full people potential, we understand the value a diverse workforce brings to every workplace. Furthermore, as a supplier to the engineering and technology markets, we know there is much more work to be done to promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion in STEM industries.
In everything we do, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and accessibility.
Our key actions to address diversity and inclusion involve leading industry discussion, maintaining partnerships which promote inclusion and working with our clients to create diverse workforces:
- Partner: We support a range of organisations that are dedicated to promoting equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion within STEM industries. These include GirlsInTech, WomenIntoConstruction, the Women’s Engineering Society (WES) and STEMNet. We are also committed to the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)’s Diversity Pledge, the Armed Forces Covenant, the Women in Aviation and Aerospace Charter and we are a Disability Confident Employer.
- Monitor: We monitor the diversity of our own workforce and are able to facilitate bespoke diversity monitoring for our clients’ workforces. We publish annual Gender Pay Gap reports and have a dedicated Equal Opportunities policy to ensure that Gattaca employees continue to execute our commitment to diversity and inclusion throughout all of their activities.
- Consult: We provide diversity & inclusion consultancy, host industry roundtable discussions and facilitate improvements to our clients’ recruitment practices to ensure their commitment to diversity and inclusion is upheld. We work with expert third parties to offer our clients tailored support, using the latest tools and best thinking on diversity & inclusion.