- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Welcome to the Engineering: Voice of the Workforce research hub
2,500 engineering professionals from around the world took part in our Voice of the Workforce survey. The survey sought opinions from engineers, who shared their experiences of past and current roles, future opportunities for industry and the trends they see across their sector.
You can find the results of the survey in our full report below or view a summary of the key findings in our key stats infographic. To compare your views on your profession, career aspirations and confidence in the growth of your sector, visit our interactive tool below by clicking on ‘view the survey results’.
Have your say
What’s your take on the findings? Leave your comments below.