- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Software Project Leader
We have the opportunity to join an award-winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
As a Senior Software Project Leader you will be joining a well stablished business. This is a very hands-on role coordinating a number of projects , to support the continued design and development and the instantiations for future products.
As Senior Software Project Leader you will work closely with the Software Group Leaders, and will be interacting across the business at a senior level with those such as the chief engineers to manage demands and priorities to support multiple product lines.
You will be acting as a role model to both the team and the wider organisation by pro-actively leading innovative approaches to deliver and exceed customer expectations whilst ensuring strong commitment to safe, high quality code is maintained.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- A strong background in software, ideally within Software Development.
- Technical Leadership experience / Project management experience (Software Project Management.)
- Experience in leading and integrating a whole range of products.
- Strong communication skills, and collaboration experience; experience being sensitive and collaborative to a diverse set of partners.
- Awareness and application of Software Quality standards such as DefStan 00-55, DO-178C or IEC61508.
- Experience in supporting and promoting software product lines and component frameworks.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience in restricted coding standards such as MISRA C++ would be beneficial.
For full information, please get in touch!