Find your future role
Quality Inspectors (Manual & CMM)
|Location||Chipping Norton, England|
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
Our client, a leading motorsport team, are currently looking for experienced Quality Inspection Professionals to join them on a 6-month contract from the beginning of October out of their site in Oxfordshire.
Key skills required for this role
They are looking for a CMM Operator to cover the following role:
The role will operate Nightshift | Monday - Thursday | 18:00 - 16:30
Standard hours per week per shift will range from 40 hours to 55 hours, depending on workload.
Job descriptions as follows:
- Operate/run pre-written CMM programs
- Analyse detailed reports
- Ensure calibrations procedure are adhered to
- Competent using 6 & 7 axis scanning arms
- Experience of vision systems
- Strong manual inspection background
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Clear understanding of GD&T
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Use of laser part marking equipment
- PC Literate with good working knowledge of MS Office Products
- Team player with 'can do' attitude
- Good oral and written communicator
These roles have been deemed inside IR35, therefore, only PAYE or UMB contracts available at the following rates:
£26.56 UMB / £19.99 PAYE
Please note that the rate paid to the Umbrella company is inclusive of statutory employment costs and will not be the final rate that you received. Contractors that operate on a PAYE basis via Matchtech will also receive paid holiday and statutory pension on top of the above advertised rates.
Please get in touch to discuss interest and available of each role per shift.