Stem recruitment specialists
Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 31/12/2023|
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Structural Engineer, 26/06/23 to 31/12/23, Inside IR35, remote occasional commute to Glasgow or Perth office for meetings. (potentially monthly).
Key skills required for this role
- Structural Engineer role to support the Wind Farm project on the marine package. This will primarily be for the WTG foundation design development, with some support for the OSP foundation design.
- Managing the technical development of concepts and concept selection.
- Originating technical presentations and reports to communicate concept selection options and findings.
- Ability to originate design work scopes and manage consultants executing structural engineering scopes.
- Reviewing, commenting and approving design drawings and documentation.
- Supporting the package to manage the internal design review processes and requirements.
- Managing interfaces across various disciplines and packages (geotechnical, WTG, electrical, array cables, etc).
- Supporting with the engagement and interfaces with external suppliers i.e. EPCI contractor.
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Offshore wind foundation design experience required, minimum 5 years' experience.
- Familiar with WTG Foundation design role but also OSP aspects.
- Able to produce presentation and report to senior management on engineering recommendations.