- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
EDS / CAD Engineer
Our client, one of the UK's leading suppliers of seating/electrical systems solutions to the Automotive industry, are currently looking for an experience EDS/CAD Engineer to work out of their facility in Coventry.
The CAD Engineer will be responsible for delivering a wire harness design in line with the product specifications always meeting best practices.
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Analyse and understand related specifications / product requirements.
- Deliver a robust design according to quality procedures (including mechanical and electrical design).
- Select the right components for implementation on design.
- Resolving any design issues when identified.
- Promote improvement initiatives.
- Design Validation.
- Support the design review with customer, manufacturing, suppliers and engineering areas.
- Participation and collaboration with wider engineering team.
To be a success in this role you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical discipline, however significant industry experience with other qualifications may be considered.
- Experience in 3D CAD and in CATIA V5.
- Experience working within the automotive industry will be highly regarded, however, other industry sectors may be considered, i.e. Aerospace.
- Experience with product development.
- Open minded, proactive, team player, and with great communications skills.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.