Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 18 Months|
An exciting new opportunity for an Implementation Analyst to join my clients team in Birmingham where you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of our HR and Finance systems.
Key skills required for this role
Implementation , I-Trent , UAT
My client license, regulate, advise and provide guidance to the individuals and businesses that offer gambling in Great Britain, including the National Lottery in the UK.
As a result of transitioning to an new HR system, they are hiring for an Implementation Analyst to work on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract
- Supporting our Senior Project Manager and HR and Finance Leads in the successful implementation of the new systems, including UAT and training, and building reporting functionality in the systems.
- Acting as a super user of both the HR and Finance systems, supporting the work of the teams and the wider business, in relation to the implementation of the new systems and addressing any migration and transition problems
- Leading the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training for the implementation of both systems.
- Supporting creating the core systems data and set up (codes, hierarchies, workflows etc.), migration of data, and reconciliation of data transfers and creation of a core set of reports.
- A genuine passion for systems and data.
- Experience of supporting the implementation of corporate systems.
- Experience of managing data transfer from legacy systems to new systems (preferably iTrent).
- Proven skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Excel in particular and an experienced user of Business Objects
This is a hybrid role that will require at last 1 day a week at the Birmingham Office.
In addition to a salary of £35000, my client offers a Civil Service Pension with an employer contribution of 27% as well as flexible working and 26 days holiday with an option to buy up to an additional 5 days.