Find your future role
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne, England|
2 Data Engineers required who will play an integral part in the development and support of my clients central data hub.
This will involve developing both new and existing data pipelines using appropriate technologies.
Key skills required for this role
ETL, Data, SQL
My client is one of the largest Police Forces in the UK and is based in the North of England who are currently in the process of expanding their Digital Policing Team.
As a result, they are currently recruiting for 2 x Data Engineers assist in the design, creation, support of monitoring of the Force data structures and models, supporting strategic data management.
- Deliver data integration solutions from Exact Transform Load (ETL) processing into data structures including design and development of reusable metadata
- Perform and support Extract Transform Load (ETL) processing for the Force's data interoperability needs. Triage existing ETL processes including, but not limited to, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and Cursors, and new ETL process technology
- Provide support and advice to ensure effective and sustainable use of data within projects and initiatives
- Proven data analysis and delivery experience in data integration environments such as a data warehousing, lakes, and enterprise service bus
- Experience using Microsoft SQL and PowerShell to deliver ETL solutions Experience of relational and multi-dimensional data models
- Knowledge of data interoperability and Integration frameworks and ETL best practice
This is a hybrid role that offers Office (Forth Banks) and homeworking with a salary of up to £42,564