Find your future role
|Salary||£40,000 - £47,000/annum|
Senior Analyst require to support the day to day rollout of my client's pensions dashboard work - e.g. identifying which pension scheme administrators need to be contacted each month
Key skills required for this role
Data Analysis, SQL, R
My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom and plays an important role in helping to keep more than £2trn of savings safe.
As a result of a restructuring of their data department, they are recruiting for a Senior Analyst who will lead my client's analytical work on the Pensions Dashboards project
- Lead and manage analysis for the Pensions Dashboards project, coordinating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries, including managing expectations and engaging / obtaining buy-in from multidisciplinary teams
- Proactively identify, design and deliver analysis of complex data sets to inform the delivery of the project, including making recommendations on the basis of your analysis
- Responsible for identifying the most appropriate analytical tools, data and inferences to inform and develop insights
- Strong, relevant experience of undertaking data analysis, preferably within a regulatory/government department/financial services environment
- Can use analysis to provide actionable insight, scoping a business problem to identify the analytics required
- Proficiency in application of SQL, R and Power
In addition to a salary of up to £46K, my client offers a world beat pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 30%.
This is a hybrid role that will require a visit to the Brighton office once a week.