Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
A Quality Inspector required for an Aeorspace company based in Shrewsbury. 6 month contract - inside IR35.
Key skills required for this role
The job holder is responsible for all aspects of inspecting work to a efficient standards in a safe and timely manner.
- To inspect finished parts to customer specification
- To ensure all operations are completed conforming to route card requirements and logged correctly.
- To highlight/report any non-conforming parts.
- To use varies measuring equipment including CMM to inspect components.
- To have the ability to understand and interpret Technical drawings
- You are required to work to Standard Operations Procedures (SOP's)
- To carry out operations to NADCAP and ISO9000 standards.
- Use the correct tools and equipment for the operation or work, including relevant safety equipment and protective clothing provided.
- To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Willing to work shifts.
- Ability to work as a team with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- To behave in a way that is consistent with the organisation's competencies, values and behaviours.