Find your future role
|£33,483 - £37,839/annum
This is a great opportunity to work in a strong team environment using your skills & experience as a machinist
Key skills required for this role
Job Title: CNC Machinist
This is a great opportunity to work in a strong team environment using your skills & experience as a machinist.
There will be opportunities to:
* Use a diverse scope of different machinery
* Manufacture Civil & Military Aircraft components
* Full training available to the hard working & motivated candidate
* Shift work available to enhance your earning potential
* Great opportunity to advance within the business
* Safe, clean, friendly & enjoyable working environment.
Roles as follows:
* Large Twin Pallet 5 Axis machining centres
* Large Mill Turn Lathes
* CNC & Conventional Grinding machines
* CNC & Conventional Turning
* Conventional Jig Mill / Jig Borer
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To carry out different machining operations on CNC & Conventional machines according to drawings, procedures and specifications
* To train and work in a Large Machine shop on various machines and be involved in continuous improvement and optimise work processes
What do you need from me?
* Ideally you will have completed a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship or NVQ in Machining. If you do not have a level 3 qualification, we will support you to complete an NVQ Level 3 once you start.
* Previous experience on CNC and Conventional machines with an understanding of machining principles
* Ability to read production drawings
* Understand and Primarily Operate CNC Control systems
* Mill turning techniques
* Set and Run various CNC Machines & conventional machines.
* Be able to set own tools
* Understanding of Lean manufacturing techniques