- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Designer - Distribution
Join a rapidly growing company that has been successfully servicing the South West for over 32 years! *Openings in Phoenix, AZ or Chicago, IL*
The Electrical Designer will be responsible for designing Overhead and Underground distribution systems. Preparing of field notes, drawings, specifications and estimates for review and approval by a Project Manager or experienced staff. AutoCAD experience will be required. REVIT and PLS-CADD is a plus.
- Associate's in AutoCAD design or Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering.
- 1-3 years of design, operation, or maitnenance of overhead and underground distribution lines.
- Previous experience working under a Senior EE or PM.
- Experience working in 12kV to 21kV range.
Interested candidates can email me their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.