- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Lubricants Export Business Development Manager
- Are you experienced in Export Sales with a business development background? Have you been in the lubricants industry for at least 5 years with a Chemical, Mechanical or sales related qualification.
Are you experienced in Export Sales with a business development background? Have you been in the lubricants industry for at least 5 years with a Chemical, Mechanical or sales related qualification. My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to promote their products throughout Africa. If you think you are up to the challenge, contact me on 021 670 0621.
- Responsible for promoting the company's products throughout Africa.
- Assist, guide and develop business with distributors in Africa.
- Visit new and existing customers and offer them the best service and advice.
- Adopt strategies to increase sales and secure new customers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients' needs, concerns and objectives.
- Present new products and services enhancing existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Present and consult with senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors in order to maximize the company`s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Negotiate and implement reseller agreements.
- Manage branding and marketing material at customers ensuring conformance to the company's corporate identity style guide.
- Submit monthly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company`s CRM system.
- Must ensure customer back-up service and satisfaction.
- Must have adequate technical/mechanical knowledge.
- Assist and control field problems.
- Provide appropriate leadership and keen motivation to all sales representatives.
- Plan and budget trips to which would be approved by the sales executive.
- Continuously review budget versus actual sales.
- Develop quarterly sales forecasts.
- Technical sales skills
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Market knowledge
- CRM systems
- Meeting sales goals
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Business writing communication skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Must be able to work without supervision
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.