- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Structural CAD Revit Technician
Matchtech are working on behalf of our client in the recruitment of a Structural Revit/AutoCAd technician to join their successful structural engineering team.
Working within the buildings market in a variety of secotrs, this opportunity will allow the successful candidate to join a well established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy in the Oxfordshire area as a structural AutoCAD Revit Technician.
Projects vary and range from Residential projects to larger frame Commercial and Educational Buildings.
Relevant skills & experience
* An excellent working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
* A minimum of 3+ years' experience of technical drawing using Revit in a consultancy environment
* BIM experience would be an advantage
* An ability to read and understand architectural drawings and create structural general arrangement drawings under the guidance of a Structural Engineer
* An ability to draw and detail building elements in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
* Experience in RC detailing would be an advantage
* An ability to communicate effectively and work within a team
The team is highly motivated and committed to the delivery of successful projects for their clients. This ethos has resulted in an expanding workload and the requirement for an experienced Technician. A suitable candidate will enjoy their work and the challenges provided by clients
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.