- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
To work within the technical office of the engineering department, assisting with the certification of new and existing products as they are developed within the business.
- Plan, conduct and document structural tests (crashworthiness, structural integrity and reliability tests) for aircraft interior products.
- Prepare certification documentation (test plans and reports) on time in full for regulatory and installer approval.
- Advise other business functions on certification issues throughout the design and development phases to achieve a safe and reliable product.
- Liaise with authorities, regulatory bodies and airframe manufacturers on certification issues.
- Prepare applications and data packages for the regulatory authorities and installers for approval of products.
- Assist with solving production issues relating to certification.
- Maintain the continued airworthiness of existing products in service.
- Represent the certification department at meetings with customers, installers and regulatory authorities
- Support Chief Certification Engineer as required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.