- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Measurement & Control System Design Engineer
My client, a leader in Engineering and Industrial consulting, is looking for a Measurement and Control Systems Design Engineer to join their Experimentatal Engineering team in Derby.
You will be based in Derby, but must also be flexible to support the Civil Aerospace global business model. This means that there will be requirements for assignments around the globe. Advance notice will be given before travel.
- Design of new measurement and control systems
- Application and adaption of existing systems for specialist measurements
- Requirements capture and analysis and preparation of system specifications
- Design and specification of business and configuration systems
- Design monitor and acceptance of third party supplied systems
- Have a degree or equivalent in relevent discipline
- Experienced in measurement, control and data systems
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, system architecture design
- Microsoft office products
- Software engineering
- PLC and SCADA systems
Who are we looking for?
- Confident candidates
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to take the technical lead in new projects
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good communicator
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.