- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Software Tester
Are you interested in working for an innovative company that is an expert in their field, with an excellent learning and development programme?
This opportunity is for an Embedded Software Tester to join a small, multi-disciplined team within a company that are experts in their field.
You will be testing and validating embedded software programmed by a third party to ensure it meets requirements and operates as expected.
- Detailed testing of embedded software
- Compiling test reports
- Testing impact of embedded software on electronic and electromechanical components
- Investigation into software bugs and providing a resolution
- Maintenance of test equipment/products
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in Engineering/Science related subject - preferably software/electronics based
- Knowledge of C/C++ for embedded microcontrollers
- Experience fault-finding with electromechanical systems
- Ability to create documents in Google sheets/Google documents
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days' holiday
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Free parking
- Personalised development programme
- Eye care vouchers
And many more!
If you'd like to hear more about the role, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.