- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Automation Engineer
My client, a global energy company, is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their team in London.
You will be reporting into the EC&I Engineering Manager.
The role is based in London and will occasionally require travel to site, though this is not a major part of the role.
- Act as a leader within the Automation Engineering department
- PLC and HMI coding
- Improve control loops
- Manage third parties/contractors communication and signal interfacing
- Configure and manage industrial and communication networks
- Manage acceptance tests on FAT & SAT
- Functional design documentation
- Automation and software documentation
- Help to develop new control strategies
- Work with other engineers and departments to overcome difficulties and discover the best solution
- Support commissioning and operations teams
- Have a strong capability with troubleshooting
- PLC and HMI programming - any systems experience will be considered
- Knowledge of control loops design, coding and setup
- Network design and security
- Profibus, Industrial Ethernet and Mobbus configuration and coding
- Have a passion to solve the global plastic problem
- Interested in alternative energy
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and innovative
- Organised and well structured - you must be able to work on several tasks at any one time
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.