- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Publications Engineer
There is an opportunity for a Technical Publications Engineer to join our client based in Brough on a contract basis.
- To work within an established team of authors on the Brough site to provide an authoring service for the Hawk publications.
- To originate and maintain technical data as either electronic data, IETM/IETP, hard copy publications in support of the operation and ground maintenance of our air-based products.
- These publications are produced to MIL-SPEC, AvP70 and S1000D depending on the Customer.
- Activities to include the provisioning, preparation, research, production and subsequent maintenance of technical support documentation/data.
- To work within a team of authors on Hawk aircraft systems, commonly used specifications and desktop publishing systems to aid the preparation, production and provisioning of technical documentation.
The Author is responsible to the Section Leader for delivery of all Technical Information Services Avionic Technical Data in accordance with their specific production and upgrade programmes.
1. The research, preparation, production, provisioning and subsequent maintenance of technical documentation/data for in-service operation and maintenance activities (data is produced in XML/SGML and GML to a variety of international specifications and/or national MoD/DoD specifications).
2. Close liaison with all aspects of engineering through the interaction engineering and design authority personnel and/or the interrogation of contributory engineering databases.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.