- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Process Automation Systems (PAS) Engineer
Process Automation Systems (PAS) / DCS Engineer required for long-term contract on Oil & Gas project.
The successful Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of customised complex and/or standard engineering solutions, usually representing significant portions, (work packages) of a large project, to successful completion.
Main Responsobilie will include:
- Primary role in defining Automation and Controls deliverable requirement and system design
- Support the Principal Automation Engineer in accomplishing project objectives
- Leads project sub-teams during system design and implementation
- Applies integration concepts to a wide variety of systems and across multiple vendor platforms
- Leads technical aspects of automation project design and/or implementation
- Experience of Honeywell Experion
- Leads the configuration, database and/or programming activities
- Typical duties include but not limited to:
- PCS I/O Assignments
- PCS Software Template Assignments
- PCS FS/DDS
- PCS Configuration
- Control Narrative Review
- Internal PCS FAT Lead
- Customer PCS FAT Lead
- Prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents and material and equipment specifications
- Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
- Detailed background in Automation and Control Engineering
- Hands on experience of Honeywell Experion
- Detailed experience with multiple system implementation project and/or control system platforms
- Experience in project estimating, planning, and managerial/leadership aspects of project work
- Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and is recognised as specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects
- Knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
- Working towards or being a chartered engineer and member of a recognised institution, such as the IET or IMC
- Minimum BSc Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of computerized control applications & tools
- A good working knowledge of current industry specific technology and the application of current engineering software / tools
Applicants must be willing to undertake potential visits to project sites, within or outside of UK, vendor shops and similar facilities as and when required.
For further details, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.