- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Engineer - Civil and Infrastructure Experience - Working on onshore aspects of offshore wind farm projects. Project Management experience.
Project Engineer - Civil & Infrastructure
£30K to £38K + Benefits DOE
My client, an international consultancy, are seeking a Project Engineer (Civils & Infrastructure) on a permanent basis. The role has arisen due to the client's growth and ongoing success.
You will be responsible for the delivery of civil infrastructure design packages for renewable energy projects including land-based works for offshore wind. This is a client-facing role and requires excellent project management skills.
Project Engineer (Civils & Infrastructure) Responsibilities:
- The production of design packages for concept, tender and detailed phases of renewable energy projects.
- Concept design for environmental impact assessment purposes.
- Bridge and retaining structure geometry considering structural form and flooding levels and coordination of structural design.
- Catchment assessments, culvert hydraulic design including CAR authorisation.
- Develop wind farm sustainable drainage concepts and details consulting with EA or SEPA where necessary.
- Public highway improvement concepts and detailed design for electrical component delivery including road authority consultation and road construction consent submission.
- Preparation of tender submission packages including multi-disciplinary design statements and presentation drawings.
Project Engineer (Civils & Infrastructure) Required Experience:
- Civil infrastructure design experience
- Good organisational and project management skills required to manage design packages.
- Knowledge of the specification of construction materials including on-site testing.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge relating to geotechnical and structural design.
- Experience of trunk road and local road standards is desirable.
- Experience of geometrical design.
- Experience in the delivery of design packages and obtaining statutory or third party approval.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com alternatively, you can call Marcus on 01489 898 806 for a confidential discussion.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.