- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join a global manufacturer of speciality chemicals.
Our client are expanding their site in Woking and are looking for a Process Engineer to join their growing business.
What will you be doing…
As a Process Engineer you will optimize, problem solve, troubleshoot and maintain existing processes and control systems with the aim of improving quality, efficiency and safety.
You will also be supporting implementation of new processes, instrumentation and manufacturing equipment projects from conceptualisation, specification, costing, design, procurement, installation, validation and acceptance testing.
- Provide technical discipline and leadership.
- Identify and implement improvements to increase productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.
- Lead equipment troubleshooting efforts, product/process investigations and implementation of corrective actions.
- Authors documentation and provides technical support for developing processes and equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of process equipment and procedures.
- Identify and project manage new technologies and capital needs.
- Support departmental change initiatives for continual improvement, specifically around Operational Excellence, 6-Sigma and Lean Manufacturing applications.
- Primary departmental driver for cost reduction initiatives.
What we are looking for…
- A Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. (Other engineering disciplines may be considered based on experience.)
- Experience working as an engineer in a regulated facility.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of cGMP's, validation, quality systems, document control and the impact of regulatory considerations on engineering initiatives.
- Proven experience in leading teams, projects or groups relating to processes and equipment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.