- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Contracts Manager (Water)
Our client is looking to add to their Senior Leadership team with a Senior Contracts Manager to be based out of their Dartford office.
You will be responsible for managing safety performance, profitability, growth, service delivery and customer satisfaction. Reporting directly to the Associate Director, on behalf of Thames Water (known as KCD), you will have overall accountability for managing, monitoring and resourcing the end to end delivery of Joint Venture services across South London.
From demand to completion, you will be driving a culture of safety, wellbeing, performance management and exceptional customer service, as well as actively promoting a continuous improvement culture, that has a sustainable strategic impact on performance.
You will be implementing the business plan to deliver maximum benefit, as well as leading and inspiring your teams across the Joint Venture, to deliver and exceed agreed objectives aligned to the ODIs (outcome delivery incentives).
- Actively embedding the Thames Water brand in customer facing teams, to maximise its effectiveness in supporting a consistent customer experience
- Improving business resilience by aligning processes and systems into a single way of operating
- Developing and embedding cultures and behaviours throughout the joint venture, consistently throughout the operational team by continuous encouragement of alliance behaviours
- Extensive experience within utilities and preferably water
- Inspirational leader
- Previously created a 'right first time and safety first' culture.
- Acting with integrity and professionalism is a prerequisite, as is an unwavering energy to ensuring Thames Water and their customers receive an exceptional service.
Our client is one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK; they care about their people, clients and the environment.
- Competitive salary will be discussed in line with experience
- Some flexible working will be considered
- Holiday starting at 24 days per annum + bank holidays
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.