- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
An opportunity has arisen for a team of Platers in Glasgow.
Suitable candidates must be apprenticeship/NVQ Level 3 qualified and come from a shipbuilding/shiprepair background, though other industries such as offshore/oil & gas will be considered.
You will be in involved in the new build of Naval ships.
Rates are as follows:
£26/h Mon - Fri OT
£34/h Sun OT
£27/h - Shifts
These rates the gross umbrella rates, PAYE rates also available.
The roles are inside IR35 therefore Ltd co is not an option.
Candidates over 50 miles away will receive a £3/h uplift on their basic hours.
Contract length - Min. 6 months
Hours - Standard working week is 37 hours, possible OT available
All candidates must be eligible for security clearance and a DBS check (dated within 3 months) is essential and all candidates will be required to attend a trades test and IOSH course before commencing work.