- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Project Controller (Entry Level)
Our client, one of the UK's leading Aerospace/Defence organisations, are currently looking for someone to join their Engineering Planning team as a Project Controller on an entry level basis.
As part of my clients' UK Engineering Planning and Control department, the this department provides the business functions to the control the execution of work conducted in Engineering as part of the integrated UK and and wider Group organisation.
My client is looking for someone to come in and join the team (not necessarily with previous planning experience) but who is willing to be trained up.
Specific activities include the planning at task level of all activities to be conducted in Engineering; resource capacity planning; the budget process for labour, operating costs and investments; regular project performance evaluation; supporting Offload & Accounting Department for offload, accounting and work transfer.
Full job accountabilities provided upon application.
- Degree qualified in a suitable subject, however other qualifications within a suitable discipline may be considered.
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel with understanding of Formulas, Pivot Tables, Lookups
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills to liaise with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to acquire expert status of SAP transaction processes in respect to Purchase Requisitions, Service and Goods Receipt, Management of WBS/Networks, CATS bookings and Work Transfer. Any prior knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Previous exposure to Engineering would be an advantage but not essential.
This role would initially be joining the organisation as a contractor, on a long-term contract, but with the view of potential permanent work in the future. This position is paying a competitive salary, depending on experience (plus paid holiday & statutory pension).
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.