- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Lead Embedded Software Test Engineer
Are you an Embedded Software Test Engineer looking for a new opportunity with a growing, international company working on cutting-edge fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Lead Embedded Software Test Engineer to join a new engineering division within a rapidly expanding company, working on innovative fitness technology.
- Developing test software, including system level test harnesses and test benches.
- Testing and implementing improvements to the firmware.
- Liaising with US-based software test teams.
- Working with the wider engineering team to develop hardware and software to enhance the customer experience.
- Leading a small team of Embedded Software Test Engineers.
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject.
- Background working in software testing, ideally within an embedded environment.
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++ and wireless communications protocols.
- Experience creating and maintaining an automated build and test environment (e.g. Jenkins).
- Understanding of source code control solutions (e.g. GitHub or Perforce).
- Familiarity with CMake, Git and JIRA.
- Experience with unit test tools (e.g. Unity) and static analysis tools (e.g. Lint)
- Competitive salary, bonus and shares
- Private medical, dental and visual
- Range of other benefits/discounts
- Bicycle commuter programme
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.