- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Manufacturing Engineer NPI
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that the product is manufacturable within the Eastbourne Product company.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer (NPI) on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will use their knowledge of electronics assembly techniques to influence the design engineers in their choice of materials and parts and will work with the operations department to establish a suitable manufacturing area. The role will encompass ensuring that both an accurate Bill of Materials and Product cost estimate is maintained at all stages of the project.
To be able to join at this exciting time you will need to have: -
- Engineering Degree and two years experience or lower engineering qualification and five years experience in a new product development role within an electronics assembly environment or at least 3 years experience as a Cell engineer in support of an electronics assembly plant.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Packaging processes would be an advantage.
- Awareness of Printed Circuit Assembly techniques is essential for this role.
Main duties of the role: -
- Agree new parts required for project.
- Enter and maintain BOMs and Routings on SAP system and maintain Product cost.
- Prepare SOPs for all new products
- Monitor product costs
- Work to facilitate handover to Operations personnel.
- Participate in all relevant Project meetings.
- Accountable for delivery on KPI's
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday, great benefits and a bonus scheme.