- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Quality Systems Engineer
I am currently looking for a Quality Systems specialist to work for a aerospace company based in Romford.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Quality Department's functional objectives, implement and maintain a proactive business management system which details objectives and KPIs in line with company goals, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
- In conjunction with other functional representatives deliver the companies objectives to achieve ISO27001 and ISO45001 certification.
- Help develop and implement company business management systems and self-sustaining processes covering the existing approvals to AS9120, ASA-100, FAA AC 00-56B and ISO14001.
- In conjunction with the Quality Manager, maintain the business management system and liaise with senior management to report on performance, making recommendations for future improvements where necessary.
- Perform internal audits in accordance with the published internal audit plan.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
Assurance / Governance
- Control and maintenance of procedure manuals.
- Periodically audit the control of procedures and forms.
- Issue and control of internal business system documentation.
- Carry out internal audits, ensuring that effective and verified corrective actions are in place where required and that operational processes accurately reflect regulatory / customer requirements.
Requirements - experience:
- Knowledge of ISO27001, AS9120, ISO14001, IS045001 requirements (ASA-100 and FAA AC 00-56B advantageous)
- Experience of implementation and certification to ISO standards.
- Background of working in an environment where attention to detail is important.
- Computer literate (competent in Microsoft Office packages)
- Internal auditor trained with Auditing skills, organisation and forward planning abilities.
- Experience in a Quality Systems Engineer role. Within an aerospace or safety critical environment preferred
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.