- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electronics Product & Test Engineer
Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company, provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide, and are looking for a Senior Product & Test Engineer to join the team.
As a Product & Test Engineer, you will be product focused with a strong involvement in a Functional Test environment.
Some responsibilities include:
- Life cycle ownership for test costs and efficiency.
- Continually improve existing test solutions through yield analysis, test time reduction, faster diagnostic process etc.
- Provide input to business capture team for bid and proposal purposes.
- Enhance customer stewardship, by providing effective solutions to problems and future demands.
- Technical advancement/mentorship of diagnostic technicians & engineers.
- Drive through corrective actions to improve efficiencies & product quality.
- Specify top level test requirements for new products and introduce them into production efficiently.
- Support production in high level of diagnostics.
- Provide input to design authorities for successful DFM/DFT implementation.
- Minimum of HND/Degree in electronics related subject, preferably in Electronic Engineering
- Significant experience in a functional test engineering role either within a military or high reliability manufacturing facility.
- Strong knowledge of electronics over a wide range of technologies.
- Analytical engineer who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels.
- Good team player who is willing to take ownership of problems and participate fully in team activities.
- High level diagnostic experience over a wide range of technologies.
- Can demonstrate contribution to specific improvements in test efficiencies.
- Confident, self-starter willing to encourage improvement & challenge the status quo.
- Proven technical presentation skills.
- Has specified top level production requirements for NPI
- Specification and communication of DFM/DFT principles
- Has an understanding of ESS
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and Shop floor data collection systems
For full information, please get in touch!