- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electronics Product & Test Engineer
Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Basic Security Clearance.
Working Arrangements: This role is predominantly office based, although for relocating candidates the client can offer relocation assistance.
The company, provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide, and are looking for a Senior Product & Test Engineer to join the team.
As a Product & Test Engineer, you will be product focused with a strong involvement in a Functional Test environment.
- Minimum of HND/Degree in electronics related subject, preferably in Electronic Engineering
- Significant experience in a functional test engineering role either within a military or high reliability manufacturing facility.
- Strong knowledge of electronics over a wide range of technologies.
- Analytical engineer who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels.
- Good team player who is willing to take ownership of problems and participate fully in team activities.
- High level diagnostic experience over a wide range of technologies.
- Can demonstrate contribution to specific improvements in test efficiencies.
- Confident, self-starter willing to encourage improvement & challenge the status quo.
- Proven technical presentation skills.
- Has specified top level production requirements for NPI
- Specification and communication of DFM/DFT principles
- Has an understanding of ESS
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and Shop floor data collection systems
For full information, please get in touch!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.