- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Health & Safety Engineer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Engineer to work for a leading Aerospace supplier based in near Aylesbury on a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have NEBOSH (essential) along with the following attributes to undertake the below tasks:
- Operational engineering/manufacturing knowledge and the ability to worked within the teams to develop process based Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Manual Handling/Ergonomic Assessments. The ability to identify controls and suggest solutions.
- The assessments and controls must be practically biased to embed the goal of safety becoming 'the way we do things'
- Work with Engineering and Facilities to develop a dynamic risk assessment
- Work with the Occupational Hygiene Provider to develop the chemical monitoring programme.
- Manage chemicals on site and keep records to maintain the health and safety requirements for them.
The ideal candidate would have worked within a manufacturing environment, be effective in managing and prioritising their workload to meet deadlines with a good attention to detail, also someone who can bring new ideas to the table and have some flexibility to fulfil the business needs.
The successful candidate will be required to go through the site's security clearance process including a DPS police check.