- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Software Controls Engineer
Exciting Contract positions for experienced Software Controls Engineers to join a leading Automotive Tier 2. Strong Model based code generation using Matlab/Simulink, practical knowledge of control engineering in the Automotive sector or similar.
This position is INSIDE IR35
Pay rate: £40-£55 ph Umbrella
West Midlands based with some flex working
Your profile as a software controls engineer (m / f / d):
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on mechatronics, electrical engineering, aerospace, control engineering or a comparable subject
- Detailed knowledge in practical control engineering and it's application in automotive sector (preferably), or aerospace sector.
- Knowledge in Model based software implementation , validation and ensuring compliance to process(Matlab/Simulink/Targetlink or equivalent tools).
- Prior knowledge of ISO26262 and ASPICE process would be a bonus.
- Very good knowledge of English verbally and in written form.
- Keen to work in a global and intercultural environment.