- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
NDT Engineer (Level 2)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an NDT Engineer (Level 2) to work for a leading Aerospace supplier based in Burnley. on a 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have the Ultrasonic Testing Level 2, Penetrant Testing experience and an Aerospace background.
Support will be required for the following Ultrasonic (UT) and Penetrant (PT) NDT activities:
- Generation / amendment of NDT procedures and techniques, to existing template formats.
- Review and management of internal and supplier qualification files for validation of NDT processes used on site and within the supply chain
- Carry out performance reviews & eyesight tests (Tumbling E).
- Support monthly internal NDT audits.
- Support preparation of Nadcap NDT audit.
- Provide general NDT support, expertise & reports.
As well as the above testing methods required, it would also be beneficial although not essential for any experience with Eddy Current, Radiographic, Hardness and Conductivity testing.