- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Project Manager - BT Networks
Project Manager, BT
Resourcing Solutions are working with a major principal contractor to deliver a large scheme of built telecoms FTTP / FTTH in the south of the country.
This will keep our client's customers connected to superfast broadband, digital TV and the latest full-fibre gigabit internet services through the construction of new fibre networks.
With a nationwide 5G fibre build planned over the next 10-15 years, it's a great time to work in Telecoms. You'll be at the forefront of this growing market, providing you with opportunity to expand your skills and achieve your career ambitions within a dynamic and passionate team.
We are looking to recruit multiple FTTP Project Managers at various sites, to head up the delivery of this project.
This role will be managing Site Supervisors and operational staff on your allotted patch aligned with your specialism, to deliver this project within agreed timeframes and to standards set by the client.
As the FTTP Project Manager you will be part of the delivery team, responsible for end-to-end delivery of FTTP committed KPI's providing leadership, direction, and development of the wider team. This will also involve management of the supply chain, client & supplier meetings, liaison with local authorities and staff coordination.
Reporting to the FTTP Operations Manager, successful Project Managers will need to have specific experience outlined as below:-
- A proven track record in the delivery of telecoms projects
- A strong background of managing FTTP field operational teams (ideally both direct and subcontract)
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of BT Openreach FTTP or equivalent build specifications, documentation and BT quality assurance assessment criteria.
- A recognised project management qualification or working towards one, would be ideal but not essential for the role.
- P&L awareness
- Quality management experience, if you have previously held M23 Openreach Quality Check Accreditation this is ideal.
The role will be a mix of home, site & office-based responsibilities.
This is a full-time, permanent hire, upon which you can expect a competitive salary of up to £54,000pa, depending on experience.
Benefits are as follows:-
- Private Healthcare
- Company car or car allowance
- Company Pension
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave
- Company shares scheme
- Flexible benefit options to tailor your lifestyle and wellbeing
Our client is requiring a CV in the first instance, if you are interested in applying, please send your up-to-date CV through to Bruce Dobson