- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Communication Systems Engineer (RF Systems)
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and very busy across 2021!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!" The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!
The company are looking for communication Systems Engineers to join a dynamic team. As a Communication Systems Engineer you will be focused on the system design, including antenna, transceiver and modem specifications and communications architectures.
The Communications Systems Engineer will provide technical support throughout the product lifecycle, including design implementation, integration and test, and customer demonstrations and trials. You will be working across a range of technical disciplines such as: system & architecture design, RF integration and antenna integration.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience / background in Communication Systems.
- Knowledge of RF communication systems hardware implementation (such as transmitters, receivers, filters, SDR).
- Experience of communication systems implementation, including knowledge of Communications systems techniques, waveforms and architectures.
- Experience of mathematical or system modelling (e.g. MATLAB, System view).
- Ability to produce detailed technical reports.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of protocols and error correction schemes
- Knowledge of current military communications systems.
- An understanding of Transmission Security (TRANSEC) methods.
- Experience in RF , Antenna , or Microwave technologies.
For full information, please get in touch!