- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Principal / Senior Planning Officer
Our client a busy London local authority is looking for a Principal / Senior Planning (Development Management) Officer to join them on a contract basis.
To take a leading role in providing a high quality, customer-focused service by dealing efficiently and effectively with all aspects of the full range of planning applications and planning inquiries,
Assisting the team manager in the management of the team, undertaking work of a more strategic nature where required and making a full contribution to the achievement of relevant performance targets.
The negotiation, assessment and determination of major and complex planning applications delivering significant levels of investment within the Borough.