- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We are recruiting for a Requirements Manger to work with a key client within the Rail industry. The contract is until the end of the year initially.
Contract - Until 31st December 2021
Lead the Requirements Management Process on a number of contracts across the LNE and Aouthern frameworks.
Use DOORS requirements software to build the intial Client DRRD, System Requirements Specs and Sub-System Requirements Specs. Produce and manage Requirements Management Plans. Work with engineers in each discipline to capture initial requirements and track changes in line with Alstom's requirements management process
Experience of requirements capture within engineering projects, managing and implementation of requirements processes.
Detailed working knowledge of DOORS software.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.