- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Our Automotive client is looking for 3 Assemblers/fitters to join their team based in Blackpool on a contract basis.
The role is INSIDE IR35
Normal hours of work are 36 hours per week, between 07:00 and 16:30 Monday to Thursday.
Candidates should be able to provide proof of qualifications in order to be considered for this role.
Person profile Requirement
* Be conversant with general hand tools and techniques.
* Have the ability to fit standard mechanical parts.
* Have experience in an assembly environment.
* Have experience in handling soft touch materials.
* 5s processes.
* Method improvements. Education, Training or Qualifications
* Assembler / Fitter qualification.
* Machine tool training / qualification.
* Time served Fitter / Assembler or assemble environment Skills and Abilities
* Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.
* Follow written and verbal instruction.
* Understand and follow work sheets / build programmes.
* Team leader abilities.
* Design involvement Personal Attributes
* Can do attitude.
* Team working.
* Ability to work with other people with a small team.
* Make decisions relating to current build conditions, i.e. parts to be fitted and correct welding procedures Other requirements * Cover overtime as and when required.
* If the need arises to cover necessary, shift patterns.
* Previous knowledge on team building QA 2000/272 ISS 4
* Traveling to and from Warwick and other sites to carryout out repair work Psychometrics if required
* Ensuring all products leaving manufacturing are fully operational, effective and free from defects. * Handle the day-to-day issues with product quality in mind.
* To ensure the correct output is achieved to the correct build time and process. Quality / Production / Process
* All actions to meet the correct standard of quality in line with BS EN ISO 9001 and to ensure the environment standard ISO14001 have been achieved.
* Identify and notify non-conformity.
* Recognise internal and external suppliers and support them accordingly.
* Promote a pro-active approach to team & quality initiatives. Interaction & Team Working
* Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production. QA 2000/272 ISS 4
* Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process