- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Learning and Development Advisor
Matchtech is currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Advisor on behalf of a large MOD contractor.
Learning and Development Advisor - 6 month contract - *Barrow-In-Furness - £46.72ph UMB or £35.55ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC Only No ITAR (cannot start on BPSS)
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC and you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
Delivering IBP- Integrated Business Plan to the business- setting and evaluating budgets- working on budgets for departmental areas working with shared services- evaluating L&D development.
Delivery project management is key- evaluation of learning- demands of dealing with large stakeholders- delivering people plans- HR advisory skill set would be greatly suited for this role.
Managing development and learning plans- managing budgets.
CIPD qualification is required and deemed necessary. Being resilient and be able to deliver in a large business complex.
- CIPD Qualified
- business partnering experience similar to HR Business partner experience but for learning- Business facing role
- L&D/ HR Consultancy skills
- Ability to work with pressure and complexity in an agile and resilient manner