- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We are working with our partner who are a market leader in their field to bring in an experienced MIG Welder for an initial 12 Month contract.
We are working with our client who are a market leader in commercial vehicle manufacturing to help them find the best MIG welding talent.
They are looking to bring in experienced MIG welders on an initial contract but with the potential for long term extensions and even permanent opportunities should you wish.
You will be working with a group of skilled welders in the production of the very best in commercial vehicles.
The role will be based around the manufacture of Refuse Collection Vehicles (RCV's). You will be working in one of the 'Footprints' in the welding area. The client has spent a huge amount of time, money and care to make sure that your working environment is as pleasant as possible. The footprint bays are in a clean and warm part of the factory.
You will be working with preset jigs set by the engineering team to allow you to work as close to the tolerance required as possible.
- Experience MIG Welding
- Experience working to a tight tolerance (2mm)
- Experience of working with Steel and Mild Steel
- Available for an on site weld test before your first day
- Access to a respiratory welding mask for the weld test
The Job Role
- Basic rate - £13.44p/h PAYE
- Overtime rates - Up to £26.88p/h PAYE
- 7% Rate increase after 3 months
- 4 Day basic working week (Mon-Thur)
- Overtime rates for all work on Fri, Sat and Sun
- Potential permanent positions when vacancies become available
If you are interested in the above and would like to know more… Apply Now!