- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Production Team Leader
Calling all Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global Aerospace supplier based on the Isle of Wight.
Manufacturing / Production experience is not essential however our client do require a proven leadership background and the passion and drive to develop, motivate, upskill, train, coach, lead and manage your team.
- Are you a Leader who thrives when helping operators grow and develop, and are constantly looking for coachable moments to up-skill them?
- Do you love solving problems and want to go beyond just fixing them - identifying root causes, finding optimal solutions, and implementing process improvements to prevent future issues?
- Are you driven by a need to exceed your customers, your team, and your company expectations?
- Can you push your team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner and still have their esteem?
- Do you thrive in leveraging the talent of your team to consistently increase performance and productivity?
- Do you flourish when you can make decisions and own its consequences?
- Are you a person who has a natural authority to get things done and who actively deals with poor behaviours or performance?
If you have answered Yes to the majority please apply, we'd love to hear from you.