- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
An exciting opportunitiy to join a leading UK Defence client as Proving Engineer. A strong understanding of Electronics and Systems Engineering is required as well as Trials experience.
Job Title: Proving Engineer
Overview of department:
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Engineering for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to broaden their skills within a multiple disciplined team supporting various projects.
Reporting to the Integration and Proving Team Lead, as a Proving Engineer, your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct and report on Equipment Level Proving activities. Trials are conducted at various UK facilities.
This role provides a unique opportunity to be involved in multi-million pound international projects, owning and delivering a critical element of the proving process.
- You will join a motivated, focussed team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key.
- You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment, providing one of the best environments to meet career aspirations and achieve a real feeling of success.
- You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills via a combination of mentoring, formal training and on the job training, with the potential of career progression.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to other UK locations to support trials.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders across the business, building a network and learn about other areas of the business.
High performing teams need high performing and competent individuals. To be suitable for this role, Individuals will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes:
- Ideally an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of writing trials/technical documentation.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the sorts of products that MBDA design and produces would be an advantage.
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.