- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Rf Systems Engineer
A Global Defence supplier are recruiting for an Rf Systems Engineer on an initial 6 month contract. This is a hybrid working role and can be based from Filton or Stevenage when onsite.
Job Title: RF Systems Engineer
Overview of department:
This role provides a unique opportunity to apply your skills within a growing company and multi-skilled team. Exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
A Systems Engineer with a strong RF competence is required to carry out RF communication system research and design activities. Responsibilities will include:
- RF system performance prediction and assessment
- Requirements definition and management
- Performing technical investigations
- Problem assessments and proposal of design solutions
- RF system qualification and validation
- Support to development and in-service trials and activities
- Resolution of customer and trials-related queries
- Interfacing with the supplier, customer community and its agencies
- The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience RF systems
- Top level understanding of RF systems and propagation.
- Must be able to achieve SC clearance.
- Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.
- Proficiency in the use of MATLAB beneficial