- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are hiring new talent to strengthen our pharmaceutical project teams in Europe. Our first projects were in the Pharmaceutical industry, over 50 years ago and have since built a reputation for reliability and excellence in this sector, which has led to our continued growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Full responsibility for the project from preconstruction to construction, commissioning and close out
* Develop project plans, scope summaries, business plans & cost control systems
* Liaise with client and design teams on procurement and engineering issues
* Development in detail, Project measure prior to commencement of Construction in line with the agreed project programme
* Manage your site team:
o Effective day to day running of site activities.
o Delivery of the project within the given constraints of time, cost and quality.
o Monthly team meetings to discuss project progress against milestones
* Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries, engineering, quality, safety and contractual requirements
* Ensure effective cost control of the project
* Create and execute project work plans in line with the work breakdown structures and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
* Relationship with the client and stakeholders to be maintained and managed
* Audit and prepare on-site quality & safety plans, monitor & maintain site QEHS requirements
* Ensure successful project handover to the client, including system demonstrations and issue of O&M manuals
* Complete project close out reports
* Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering
* Project Management qualification
* 10 years' experience in a similar role
* Proven track record for delivering exceptional quality pharmaceutical projects
* Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation system design and installation
* Experience working with gated EPCMV project delivery process
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.