- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
In this role you'll use your passion for getting the job done in the most efficient and effective way possible.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join our client.
In this role you'll use your passion for getting the job done in the most efficient and effective way possible. Everything from our roller coasters to jolly family rides, some involving working at heights. Making sure our rides and attractions are available for our guests is your number one priority.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- An experienced electrical engineer who can bring a wealth of maintenance experience to the team
- Ideally you'll come from a FMCG industry or any other fast moving industries considered
- Familiar with regular use of electrical schematics and be able to demonstrate competence with fault finding around sophisticated control systems, which include the use of PLC systems and AC/DC drives linked via industrial networks
- Knowledge of ControlNet/DeviceNet/Ethernet/DH+/Profibus applications is advantageous, although not essential
- 18th edition desirable but not essential, further training offered
- Fault finding, relay control and logic fault finding
The role is full time, permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required. A 9 week shift pattern is attached to this role, with a mixture of earlies, lates and day shifts. Shift swaps etc are available with other team members as long as all minimum and operational cover levels are maintained.
Overtime and shift allowances are available, along with bonuses and profit sharing, along with many other benefits and perks.
Alongside a competitive salary and 28 days holiday(increasing annually) you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including:
A Group Personal Pension Plan
Merlin Magic Pass
Employee Assistance Programme
25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
40% discount online on Lego
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.